Accommodation Booking Information
Current Rates: (includes GST)
$240.00 single occupancy
Rates include full breakfast (cooked and continental), fresh fruit, home baking, guest internet, WiFi throughout the lodge, TV and library.
Deposit: To confirm a reservation a deposit of 25% of the bed and breakfast rate or a current credit card number and expiry date as a guarantee is necessary.
$395 per night (minimum 2 nights stay)
The lodge also has a private self contained cottage available for family groups. Featuring two bedrooms, a shared bathroom, kitchen, and lounge, the cottage sleeps up to five people (queen x 1, single x 2, foldout x 1).
The cottage is self catering - no breakfast or dinner is included in the tariff for this option. Family Tucker Boxes can be purchased for meals as required (please order at the time of booking confirmation, advising any dietary requirements).
- Breakfast: (inclusive in tariff). Served from 7.30am to 9.00am.
- Lunch: (optional). Lunch at the lodge or a packed lunch can be provided for guests staying multiple nights. Cost NZ$20.00
- Dinner: An evening meal is available by prior arrangement. The meal is a set menu consisting of two courses, main and dessert (either a sweet dessert or cheese board). The cost is $55.00 per person. Advance reservations are essential either at time of booking or 48 hours prior to arrival. Dessert choice to be advised on booking.
- Special dietary requirements to be advised in advance.
- Wine, beer, spirits and non-alcoholic drinks are available for purchase.
Check-in and Check-out:
Check-in: after 2.00pm
Check-out: before 10.00am
In the event of a cancellation the following policy will apply. A reservation cancelled within 30 days of arrival will incur a 25% charge; a reservation cancelled within 7 days of arrival will incur a 100% charge.
Please feel free to discuss the rates for longer stays and exclusive use of the lodge (6 ensuited rooms and all facilities).
Recommended Minimum Stay:
We are happy to accept one night stays. However we would encourage guests to stay a minimum of 2 nights. This will enable you to enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, the stunning setting and the activities available in the area.
Please feel free to call or email if you wish to discuss any aspect of a stay at Kokonga Lodge. Phone: +64 3 444 9774. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org